Saturday, January 29, 2011

5 Gel manicures in day!

Started off with a cutie set for a friend. We ended up taking pictures at the food court, where we had lunch cause the lighting there was nicer! And it matches her iPhone. Manicure sessions are so good for bonding, because I've known this friend since Secondary, or even knew her existence in Primary school but we never had a chance to catch up like that!





Hahah!! Fish soup in the background.



I caught her looking at her ribbon many times. Hehehe... and on the same afternoon, she posted it on Facebook, and received many 'likes' from her friends *happy*

After lunch, I did a purple set... the bow is becoming my "signature". Heheh!! One of my favorite nail art. Cause it's so sweet and timeless!



Later in the evening, this pair of good friends came. The first pair is actually PINK! Guess the lighting affected all my photos in the evening, when there's no more sunlight. The pictures turns out orange-y.



And a red set for Cny...



There's another set which is not completed yet. Thus no pictures, yet.

***
I say, GEL IS THE NEW POLISH~!