Friday, December 31, 2010

Hot fudge

Grrrr... hot fudge's best friend is the ice cream~!! That's the theme for this set of nails.

This is the "before" photo. Plain boring nails. Oops. But she's got pretty nail bed, which gives room for a lot of nail art. Some people are just born with huge nail beds... unfair huh. The rest of us could only beautify them with extensions. Well, at least we have an alternative. Heheh~!



I did a pretty pink gel base for her. In fact, two shades of pretty pink! I did a different design for the second and fourth finger (you'll know why later). Only gel allows me to do something like that. I'll have a hard time if I were to use nail polish.



Tadah~!! The "after"!! We had lots of fun deciding which flavors we wanted.
In the end, we had strawberry, mint, raspberry, chocolate, vanilla, yam, mango and something blue ^^

And hot fudge with hundreds and thousands, which I painstakingly did one by one.





Double scoops on each thumb.







Yummy right!!! She's said it reminded her of Ice Tycoon. Hahah~ I actually have that game in my phone. And its actually quite fun! ^^V





Woohooo~!! Enjoying myself at the salon cause I'm doing what i like. And that our Sugar Candy concept is accepted by every one. I used to think that most salons do flowers and bling-blings cause no one liked cute cute stuff any more =(

But nope, there are still people who likes them!